Keyboard shortcuts are available on all dashboards and in the Chart Editor.
- / - Search dashboards
- F - Search charts
- C or N - Create new Chart
- V - Create new View
- Esc - Close header menu
- ⌘+S or Ctrl+S - Save chart
- Shift+⌘+S or Shift+Ctrl+S - Save chart and Close Editor
- Escape - Exit to dashboard
- ⌘+Enter or Ctrl+Enter - Run query
- Shift+Tab - Backdent line
- ⌘+Shift+L or Ctrl+Shift+L - Auto-format SQL
- ⌘+/ or Ctrl+/ - Toggle line comments
- ⌘+[ or ⌘+] - Shifts line L or R
SQL Function Autocomplete
To input the suggested function, you can press the Tab key. In addition to tab-to-complete, Enter will complete only after using up/down arrow keys to interact with the suggestions list.
This feature supports select functions from the following database types:
- Bigquery - Legacy
- Bigquery - Standard
- SQL Server
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form